Wednesday 29 May 2019

Tony Mulhearn's memoirs

39377640_1558621718255020_r.jpegDear comrades and friends,

In response to various comrades and friends who persuaded me that I have a story to tell, I have written my memoirs.

To hire the services of a publisher is very difficult as, generally, they are interested in celebrities or national political figures who are well connected in the publishing field. As I don’t fall into either of these categories, with the help of Phil Maxwell, I am launching this Crowd Funding page to raise the necessary funding for the book’s production. Thank you to comrades and friends who have already donated.

Please click on the link below for further information.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-tony-mulhearn-publish-his-memoirs

In solidarity

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments, including constructive disagreement, that are made in a comradely manner. Abuse and spam will be deleted.