Thursday 4 July 2019

HMRC cleaners strike - support by ARMS

Steve Ion and I have discussed what support we can give to striking PCS members in HMRC on Mon 15 & Tue 16 July. We have decided the following:
  • We will ask for a speaker to our own meeting next week (Thu 11.7.19).
  • We aim to have the ARMS banner out on both days.
We are therefore asking ARMS members to tell us which days they can make and, if we get enough volunteers, set up a rota for the two days. To that end, please would you tell me which days you are able to attend. If you are available for both, please let me know and I'll select one of the two, although if you want to attend both days anyway, that would be great.

As the strike begins in 11 days' time, please would you reply by e-mail (or in 'comments' below if you prefer) by Wed 10.7.19, the day before our meeting? E-mail: Nevillegrundy@aol.com.

Read more about the dispute here. I'll publish details of times, etc, when I receive them.

Thanks,

Neville Grundy
Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments, including constructive disagreement, that are made in a comradely manner. Abuse and spam will be deleted.